This is an Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi containing fine fragment of fungal host filaments in Wettable Powder formulation, facilitating soil, root and plant health.
- Eight endomycorrhiza species involved.
- Made as wettable powder formulation (1st in India).
- Uniform distribution of Mycorrhizal spores in the carrier.
- High loading of Mycorrhizal spores through using AMF gel technical.
- Mycorrhizal spores are loaded many fold far higher than FCO requirement.
- Can be applied as suspended particles after the dispersal in water (through drip irrigation and soil drenching).
- On application excellent spreading of spores in the rhizosphere.
- Hygroscopic nature helps mix very well with fertilizer and facilitates uniform broadcast.
- Unique HYT by Agrinos USA.
- Specifications: AMF (Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi) mainly consist Endomycorrhiza
- Category: Bio fertilizers
- Mode of Action: Symbiotic association between fungi & roots
- Compatibility: Do not mix with other fungicides
- Phytotoxicity: No Phytotoxicity observed when used as per recommended label