- Cultar contains paclobutrazol, a phytoregulator, which acts inhibiting the synthesis of gibberellins, producing a decrease in vegetative growth.
- The benefit from the use of Cultar manifests itself in a balanced foliage and in the reduction of vegetative growth and pruning.
- Eventually, effects on fruit quality (color, size, maturation and yield) can also be observed.
- In the cultivation of the mango, along with good cultural practices, the use of Cultar can advance and stimulate the flowering.
- The absorption of Cultar applied to the soil (more efficient) is done through the roots, being transported by the xylem to the points of vegetative growth.