- 400 ml/acre (Cotton)
- 250 – 300 ml/acre (Paddy)
Method of Application:
- Aphids, Jassids, Thrips, Whitefly, Spodoptera litura, Spotted bollworm, Pink Bollworm, American bollworm (Cotton)
- Stem borer, Leaf folder (Paddy)
Time of Application:
At the time of insect infestation
- It affects the nervous system by inhibiting the breakdown of acetylcholine (ACh), a neurotransmitter. When insects are exposed to it, it binds to the active site of the cholinesterase (ChE) enzyme, which prevents breakdown of ACh in the synaptic cleft.
- Contact and stomach action against pod borers, fruit borers, stem borers, leaf miners, defoliating caterpillars, sucking pests, termites etc., Combination results in synergistic action providing longer protection.
- High Impact Strength, better durability& low frictional loss